BME on DT!
BME! And I didn't even realize it until DT tweeted for me!
The month started out really slow for me. After the first two weeks I thought it was going to be my worst month rather than my best but then late last week sales began to pick up. Quite a relief!
Here are some of the images that made this the best month ever on DT for me:
These three level threes all sold multiple times this month:
I didn't expect that photos from last November's NYC Marathon would keep selling all year, but I've licensed at least one a month somewhere (and sometimes more than one) every month they've been online. Here's one of those editorial images that sold again this month:
And Christmas seems to be a best-seller year-round - this has had a lot of action this summer on various sites - second time it sold here:
Glad to have some encouraging news to report :) Hope all you fellow Americans have a Happy 4th of July - and that the rest of the world has a fun weekend too :)
Photo credits: Marianne Campolongo.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective