Boost up your sales part 11
Read your histogram.
In order to know if the lighting of your photo is balanced you should be able to read your histogram correctly.
John Paul Caponigro does a great job explaining how, so no need for me to explain it again.
Photo credits: Kirill Zdorov.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road