Boost up your sales part 11
Read your histogram.
In order to know if the lighting of your photo is balanced you should be able to read your histogram correctly.
John Paul Caponigro does a great job explaining how, so no need for me to explain it again.
Photo credits: Kirill Zdorov.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon