Boost up your sales part 11
Read your histogram.
In order to know if the lighting of your photo is balanced you should be able to read your histogram correctly.
John Paul Caponigro does a great job explaining how, so no need for me to explain it again.
Photo credits: Kirill Zdorov.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror