Boost up your sales part 11
Read your histogram.
In order to know if the lighting of your photo is balanced you should be able to read your histogram correctly.
John Paul Caponigro does a great job explaining how, so no need for me to explain it again.
Photo credits: Kirill Zdorov.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget