Boost up your sales part 15: There's more to blogging then what meets the eye.
Another great way in boosting up your sales has nothing to do with your photos and everything with your exposure.
In order to boost up sales you will have to be seen by the buyers.
Ofcourse get your keywords and descriptions correct but also to link to your DT portfolio whenever you can. Use that referral link you'll find in your management area.
Focus the attention on your portfolio and see your sales growing with your portfolio exposure. Ours today is at Portfolio exposure: 13.96%.
I think it was about 7 % before I started blogging and I saw an increase in sales while the percentage went up.
So blogging does more for you then meets the eye.
So help yourself and:
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know