Boost up your sales part 15: There's more to blogging then what meets the eye.
Another great way in boosting up your sales has nothing to do with your photos and everything with your exposure.
In order to boost up sales you will have to be seen by the buyers.
Ofcourse get your keywords and descriptions correct but also to link to your DT portfolio whenever you can. Use that referral link you'll find in your management area.
Focus the attention on your portfolio and see your sales growing with your portfolio exposure. Ours today is at Portfolio exposure: 13.96%.
I think it was about 7 % before I started blogging and I saw an increase in sales while the percentage went up.
So blogging does more for you then meets the eye.
So help yourself and:
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon