Boost up your sales Part 7: Blog blog blog
I guess DT admins will have themselves a handful now checking blogs rewarding credits for it, reading blogs, commenting on blogs etc etc.
Did they know what was coming for them?
To give them some help and a hearthfelt thank you I write this blog with:
Answers to some questions I know the answers to and read about in other blogs.
But first a remark:
Yes blogging boosts up your sales. How? Anything that attracts attention to you does.
Here's the lessons of today:
Question: Do I get credited for writing a blog
Answer: yes one credit for each APPROVED blog.
Question: approved what do you mean?
Answer: each blog will have to get approved in order to receive a credit.
Question: So I can't just write hello to all and receive a credit?
Answer: Do you think that is talking about your life, sharing stuff or contributing to the community? That should answer it, shouldn't it?
Question: I wrote a blog but did not get a credit, how long does this take?
Answer: minimal 24 hours.
Tip: Check if you can still edit your blog. If you can it has not been approved yet.
Question: I got two credits instead of one, why?
Answer: You have probably used one of your own photo's in your blog. You are also credited when someone uses your photo.
Remark: Wow that is great.
Question: Does this mean that if I put in, let's say, 10 of my own photo's in my blog, I get a total of 11 credits?
Answer: I don't know. Let's see what happens and I will let you know.
I guess not but I hope so.
Photo credits: Frenk And Danielle Kaufmann.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People