Boost up your sales Part 8: Bloging is losing its religion
How was that?
I tried to share my knowings with the readers. Need more info? Read my other blogs.
It's not of much use when only two or three people react and only about 25 people read. Not much of use to spend 2 hours on writing it I think. To be honest, I do have work to do besides this haha.
So new formula: As of now I will try to find useful articles and resources and point them out for you.
Numero uno is: photo.net
AND above all
*An impressive extensive database of all you always wanted to know but were to stupid (uhr sorry afraid) to ask about photography.
Make yourself wiser and take some time to search this site. It WILL make you better. Your off to go.
Photo credits: Frenk And Danielle Kaufmann.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?