Boost up your sales Part 8: Bloging is losing its religion
How was that?
I tried to share my knowings with the readers. Need more info? Read my other blogs.
It's not of much use when only two or three people react and only about 25 people read. Not much of use to spend 2 hours on writing it I think. To be honest, I do have work to do besides this haha.
So new formula: As of now I will try to find useful articles and resources and point them out for you.
Numero uno is: photo.net
AND above all
*An impressive extensive database of all you always wanted to know but were to stupid (uhr sorry afraid) to ask about photography.
Make yourself wiser and take some time to search this site. It WILL make you better. Your off to go.
Photo credits: Frenk And Danielle Kaufmann.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation