boosted my creativity with motivation
Hello, I am an illustrator, sculptor, animator and independent short films author. I always been into the photography field due to my many art interests and at present I enjoy the challenge of being part of this "micro stock world".
I'm grateful for the opportunity to experiment new way to express myself and I like to submit images and receive feed-back from Dreamstime,it is helping and motivating me in producing better artworks.
Because I found is really important to commit Yourself to Developing Your Creativity, and I know the first step is to fully devote yourself to developing your creative abilities. Do not put off your efforts. Set goals, enlist the help of others and put time aside each day to develop your skills.
It will takes time to reach an higher level, but of course I'm enjoying the process.
Photo credits: Marcovarro.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?