We have an old saying in Norway, that we are born with ski on our feet. My kids are now 2 and 3 years old, so when the snow started falling we went out and bought skis for them.
Helping the oldest finding her balance
The youngest got the hang of it quite fast, this picture is taken maybe 5 minutes after we strapped the skis to her feet.
But 2 minutes later she looked like this.
We are looking forward to many years of wonderful nature experiences.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes