We have an old saying in Norway, that we are born with ski on our feet. My kids are now 2 and 3 years old, so when the snow started falling we went out and bought skis for them.
Helping the oldest finding her balance
The youngest got the hang of it quite fast, this picture is taken maybe 5 minutes after we strapped the skis to her feet.
But 2 minutes later she looked like this.
We are looking forward to many years of wonderful nature experiences.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget