We have an old saying in Norway, that we are born with ski on our feet. My kids are now 2 and 3 years old, so when the snow started falling we went out and bought skis for them.
Helping the oldest finding her balance
The youngest got the hang of it quite fast, this picture is taken maybe 5 minutes after we strapped the skis to her feet.
But 2 minutes later she looked like this.
We are looking forward to many years of wonderful nature experiences.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know