This weekend, in Cluj-Napoca, a city from Romania it was a Rubik`s cube contest!
There were over 40 people competing for a first place. I went there to watch them and to shoot some pictures!
I was amazed by these people. They were so fast that my eyes couldn`t handle their moves. I think it`s a great thing to be able to handle that cube with such a speed! There was one man who finished the cube in 15 seconds. And that`s amazing!
Here you have some pictures with this brilliant people!
Photo credits: Andrei Moldovan.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?