Breaking Away from Beach Shots
I have seen many beautiful images of Mayan ruins (see this shot from Kineticimagery), and even more gorgeous photos of Mexican beaches. As always, though, I would like to find a new take on the subjects at hand.
What is still to be shot in this part of the world? Has anyone been down there and thought afterward 'Oh, if only I had thought about THAT?' Or have any designers searched through the Maya Riviera photos and wished there were more photos of something else?
Photo credits: Kineticimagery.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road