Breaking Away from Beach Shots
I have seen many beautiful images of Mayan ruins (see this shot from Kineticimagery), and even more gorgeous photos of Mexican beaches. As always, though, I would like to find a new take on the subjects at hand.
What is still to be shot in this part of the world? Has anyone been down there and thought afterward 'Oh, if only I had thought about THAT?' Or have any designers searched through the Maya Riviera photos and wished there were more photos of something else?
Photo credits: Kineticimagery.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities