Breaking Away from Beach Shots
I have seen many beautiful images of Mayan ruins (see this shot from Kineticimagery), and even more gorgeous photos of Mexican beaches. As always, though, I would like to find a new take on the subjects at hand.
What is still to be shot in this part of the world? Has anyone been down there and thought afterward 'Oh, if only I had thought about THAT?' Or have any designers searched through the Maya Riviera photos and wished there were more photos of something else?
Photo credits: Kineticimagery.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media