Breaking Away from Beach Shots
January 28, 2008
I have seen many beautiful images of Mayan ruins (see this shot from Kineticimagery), and even more gorgeous photos of Mexican beaches. As always, though, I would like to find a new take on the subjects at hand.
What is still to be shot in this part of the world? Has anyone been down there and thought afterward 'Oh, if only I had thought about THAT?' Or have any designers searched through the Maya Riviera photos and wished there were more photos of something else?
- Before You Mess Up That Hotel Room. . .
- What I Wish I Knew Before Going on Safari, Part 2
- Things I Wish I Had Known Before Going On Safari, Part 1
- Mountains and Mountains . . .
- Taking the Long Way Around, Looking Down
- Learning from the Pros
- What Do You Have in YOUR Attic?
- My First Safari Photo
- Removing Tourists
- The Inspiration of the New
Related image searches
Riviera related image searches
This article has been read 851 times. Photo credits: Kineticimagery.