The bridges of Chinese gardens
Some of the bridges in these gardens are of stone, and some of them are of wood,including straight, winding and arched bridges.
The straight bridge, usually level with the riverbank or with the
The winding bridge has low balustrades.
The arch bridges can be divided into the single-arch and the multi-arch varieties.
The bridges in these gardens may be not cover a large area, but fit in well with the streams and lakes to yield a uniformed effect.
Photo credits: Seesea.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People