The bridges of Chinese gardens
Some of the bridges in these gardens are of stone, and some of them are of wood,including straight, winding and arched bridges.
The straight bridge, usually level with the riverbank or with the
The winding bridge has low balustrades.
The arch bridges can be divided into the single-arch and the multi-arch varieties.
The bridges in these gardens may be not cover a large area, but fit in well with the streams and lakes to yield a uniformed effect.
Photo credits: Seesea.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes