A brief introduction
Just a brief introduction before I begin writing on a regular basis- I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about who I am and what I do on a daily basis.
I'm not a professional photographer, but worked for a daily newspaper as a photo editor for several years, and now work full time as an entomologist (yes... bug, insects, and spiders). I spend most of my time outside, and take photos wherever I am.
I mainly shoot with a Sony A100 DSLR which I love, but there are days it really is too large to carry with me. My secondary camera is actually a point and shoot Sony DSC-T30 which takes a great photo. It also happens to fit perfectly in the inner pocket of a pair of waders!
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking