A brief introduction
Just a brief introduction before I begin writing on a regular basis- I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about who I am and what I do on a daily basis.
I'm not a professional photographer, but worked for a daily newspaper as a photo editor for several years, and now work full time as an entomologist (yes... bug, insects, and spiders). I spend most of my time outside, and take photos wherever I am.
I mainly shoot with a Sony A100 DSLR which I love, but there are days it really is too large to carry with me. My secondary camera is actually a point and shoot Sony DSC-T30 which takes a great photo. It also happens to fit perfectly in the inner pocket of a pair of waders!
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite