A brief introduction
Just a brief introduction before I begin writing on a regular basis- I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about who I am and what I do on a daily basis.
I'm not a professional photographer, but worked for a daily newspaper as a photo editor for several years, and now work full time as an entomologist (yes... bug, insects, and spiders). I spend most of my time outside, and take photos wherever I am.
I mainly shoot with a Sony A100 DSLR which I love, but there are days it really is too large to carry with me. My secondary camera is actually a point and shoot Sony DSC-T30 which takes a great photo. It also happens to fit perfectly in the inner pocket of a pair of waders!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography