A brief introduction
Just a brief introduction before I begin writing on a regular basis- I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about who I am and what I do on a daily basis.
I'm not a professional photographer, but worked for a daily newspaper as a photo editor for several years, and now work full time as an entomologist (yes... bug, insects, and spiders). I spend most of my time outside, and take photos wherever I am.
I mainly shoot with a Sony A100 DSLR which I love, but there are days it really is too large to carry with me. My secondary camera is actually a point and shoot Sony DSC-T30 which takes a great photo. It also happens to fit perfectly in the inner pocket of a pair of waders!
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget