A brief introduction
Just a brief introduction before I begin writing on a regular basis- I wanted to introduce myself and tell you a bit about who I am and what I do on a daily basis.
I'm not a professional photographer, but worked for a daily newspaper as a photo editor for several years, and now work full time as an entomologist (yes... bug, insects, and spiders). I spend most of my time outside, and take photos wherever I am.
I mainly shoot with a Sony A100 DSLR which I love, but there are days it really is too large to carry with me. My secondary camera is actually a point and shoot Sony DSC-T30 which takes a great photo. It also happens to fit perfectly in the inner pocket of a pair of waders!
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success