Brightqube - see David fighting Goliaths!
The David fighting Goliaths! Power to the people!
A news leaked out yesterday. A beta site was revealed, you can see it here, before the official press release. It is called BrightQube. I must confess I don't know why, but I can guess: it has a clever navigation and a bright idea: it is the first platform to put images from our market to compete on equal grounds with Goliaths.
The leak was just published by lots of blogs, making a quiet buzz within the industry. No big red titles in CAPS, but it is a quiet revolution. One that Dreamstime succeeded to pioneer as the exclusive David.
Dreamstime images compete on the same homepage with exquisite images from elite traditional agencies - they compete with lots of great images, stunning work from professional collections. But that's not all - visit their site and see many of our shots outpacing many traditional images in quality and pricing. See Bellemedia, Dana, Andresr, Yuri Arcurs, Photoshow, Lisafx, Photoeuphoria, Anchesdd or Iofoto! See YOUR work! Lots of tallented guys, we have over 20,000 of them.
We're the Davids but we had the power to change the industry. And we all just changed it! The recent update in ******** Images licensing acknowledged the power of our business model and the advantages we bring to buyers.
Let the good times roll, the best is yet to come.
Photo credits: Robert Thomas.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People