Bring photos for free ... Yes or no?
A week ago I put a photo for free. Many questions about donating, position among the other, etc. The data is this:
1)My photos are not bad. It had no discharge, On the second day had 33 downloads! Today 52 dls!
2)No one has left a comment
3)The next day I sold 4 other photos.
These three observations can give an idea about whether put photos free or not. I hope they can use my experience of something
The photo is this
Photo credits: Claudio Fichera.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava