Bring photos for free ... Yes or no?
A week ago I put a photo for free. Many questions about donating, position among the other, etc. The data is this:
1)My photos are not bad. It had no discharge, On the second day had 33 downloads! Today 52 dls!
2)No one has left a comment
3)The next day I sold 4 other photos.
These three observations can give an idea about whether put photos free or not. I hope they can use my experience of something
The photo is this
Photo credits: Claudio Fichera.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget