Bringing an old town to life
Lately I have been having trouble finding things to photograph in my area. I know that any one of you could come to my town and probably find hundreds of fascinating images to shoot, but for my driving the same streets everyday and seeing the same buildings hasn't sparked any excitement.
Do any of you feel the same way about where you live. I would love to see some pictures of places that surround you.
Photo credits: Jennifer Russell.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings