Bringing an old town to life
Lately I have been having trouble finding things to photograph in my area. I know that any one of you could come to my town and probably find hundreds of fascinating images to shoot, but for my driving the same streets everyday and seeing the same buildings hasn't sparked any excitement.
Do any of you feel the same way about where you live. I would love to see some pictures of places that surround you.
Photo credits: Jennifer Russell.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels