Bringing an old town to life
Lately I have been having trouble finding things to photograph in my area. I know that any one of you could come to my town and probably find hundreds of fascinating images to shoot, but for my driving the same streets everyday and seeing the same buildings hasn't sparked any excitement.
Do any of you feel the same way about where you live. I would love to see some pictures of places that surround you.
Photo credits: Jennifer Russell.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal