Bringing an old town to life
Lately I have been having trouble finding things to photograph in my area. I know that any one of you could come to my town and probably find hundreds of fascinating images to shoot, but for my driving the same streets everyday and seeing the same buildings hasn't sparked any excitement.
Do any of you feel the same way about where you live. I would love to see some pictures of places that surround you.
Photo credits: Jennifer Russell.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget