Brings music to my ears
Finally!!! My images of my clarinet got accepted!!! If you want to find out how I ended up going with the clarinet, you can read the following paragraph, if not, just skip until the images.
So I was at school when I needed to choose an instrument. My first choice was the alto saxophone but too many people played it so I was done with that. The next choice was a clarnet, and so I got it. It turned out that I liked the clarinet so much, that I got one for my birthday. Several monts later, I met the cornflakes box, and I decide to take a picture of my clarinet. The first couple of images got rejeted because I had a very high ISO and a very small aperture, which created a lot of noise. Learning from that I tried again and then 75 hours later, what do you know?! My images get accepted!! Woohoo! Anywas, since that's my story, I geuss I should show the images now.
Personally my favourite image
Photo credits: Porjii.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?