Britain votes to leave EU
The referendum held in June 2016 in the United Kingdom delivered a close result the 'Leavers' winning by a narrow majority over those wanting to 'remain' . The problem is that once chapter 40 is triggered there is no going back even though the terms and conditions lie in an unknown future. Consequently the 5th richest country in the world and second richest in Europe has chosen to gamble with its future.
An image approved today sums up unlocking BREXIT, in other words understanding the significance of the vote.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- ‘I know a bank where on the wild thyme blows…..'
- Stock Photography: Best Sellers - Which?
- Trapping "Junior" the Opossum
- Viewing Rural America Through Rose-Colored Glasses
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: No editorial value
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Not RF stock/Not quite what we are looking for/Lack concept
- Story of a photo (II): Klopp has finally done it
- A Refuge for the Soaring Swallow-tailed Kite