Britain votes to leave EU
The referendum held in June 2016 in the United Kingdom delivered a close result the 'Leavers' winning by a narrow majority over those wanting to 'remain' . The problem is that once chapter 40 is triggered there is no going back even though the terms and conditions lie in an unknown future. Consequently the 5th richest country in the world and second richest in Europe has chosen to gamble with its future.
An image approved today sums up unlocking BREXIT, in other words understanding the significance of the vote.
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite