Well it is supposed to be the beginning of summer here in London but these are the views I had last weekend when I woke up! It was very beautiful and great fun to have some good snow but seriously where is the sun!?
It's the London Marathon this weekend and guess what - it will be raining! You can always rely on the great British weather. Good luck to all runners - hopefully I will be able to get down there with my camera.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!