Well it is supposed to be the beginning of summer here in London but these are the views I had last weekend when I woke up! It was very beautiful and great fun to have some good snow but seriously where is the sun!?
It's the London Marathon this weekend and guess what - it will be raining! You can always rely on the great British weather. Good luck to all runners - hopefully I will be able to get down there with my camera.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco