learning to live with crutches was a nightmare .. making coffee was a feat taking at least 10 minutes to skillfully slide it across furniture to my preferred destination .. otherwise it was drinking it standing near the kettle - whats relaxing in that?
you literally loose your freedom! no driving, no hands (they are busy carrying you around) no running .. bribing kids to come to you with all sorts to even change their nappy was a task and a half. So any hope of stock photography or any kind of photography for that matter was out of the question - boy did i miss it! I did actually snap one of the foot though for the record.
I'm back on two feet now -good as new :) so hopefully I'm back with no hiccups back to reality!
moral of the story - don't take your health and livelihood for granted - you never know when you might loose it - even just for a short while.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Injury related image searches
Photo credits: Keki.