learning to live with crutches was a nightmare .. making coffee was a feat taking at least 10 minutes to skillfully slide it across furniture to my preferred destination .. otherwise it was drinking it standing near the kettle - whats relaxing in that?
you literally loose your freedom! no driving, no hands (they are busy carrying you around) no running .. bribing kids to come to you with all sorts to even change their nappy was a task and a half. So any hope of stock photography or any kind of photography for that matter was out of the question - boy did i miss it! I did actually snap one of the foot though for the record.
I'm back on two feet now -good as new :) so hopefully I'm back with no hiccups back to reality!
moral of the story - don't take your health and livelihood for granted - you never know when you might loose it - even just for a short while.
Photo credits: Keki.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite