learning to live with crutches was a nightmare .. making coffee was a feat taking at least 10 minutes to skillfully slide it across furniture to my preferred destination .. otherwise it was drinking it standing near the kettle - whats relaxing in that?
you literally loose your freedom! no driving, no hands (they are busy carrying you around) no running .. bribing kids to come to you with all sorts to even change their nappy was a task and a half. So any hope of stock photography or any kind of photography for that matter was out of the question - boy did i miss it! I did actually snap one of the foot though for the record.
I'm back on two feet now -good as new :) so hopefully I'm back with no hiccups back to reality!
moral of the story - don't take your health and livelihood for granted - you never know when you might loose it - even just for a short while.
Photo credits: Keki.
- Photoshop: Exploring Colour Popping
- Tips for Shooting a Winter Wonderland
- 6 Unique Christmas Gift Ideas for the Photographer in Your Life
- Tips for Taking Great Pictures in the Snow
- Cameras that Fly!
- Tip of the week: Better Photo Editing Apps
- Home for the Holidays
- Longgang National Geopark, Yunyang, Chongqing, China