Browsers - John Here - Why you need several browsers !
You know a lot of people just use one browser. The bad thing about that is viruses hide in browsers.
I use Opera, Explorer, Google Chrome, and a couple others. Why ?
Not just to test web sites but if I am surfing to slow, I will test the pages I am familiar with,
and see if they are loading slow also. If something is quirky about how you surf the net,
Chances are your browser has a bug.
I delete it and re-install it, and if it helps I move on. If it doesn't I use another browser.
My favorite browsers is Google Chrome, and Opera.
I like opera cause it has a drop down that you can choose your most visited pages.
I like Google because you can type one letter and your page shows up if you have
been there before.
Just a few thoughts, If you have any questions or info on browsers, Shoot them
Photo credits: Georgii Dolgykh.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo