This is what is left from the past for our generation. This is what we live. That is what we breathe. What remains in memory only some - but standing in front of the eyes of many people. It traces catastrophe that continues ...
Cities that have become a symbol of danger. The mechanisms that are designed to make life easier - but in fact destroy it. Waste that can not cope with those who created them ...
Every day we look at these deadly ikebana, and every day we ask someone to blame for the fact that we are the source of self-destruction?
Photo credits: Sergii Baranov.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon