Budapest landmarks collection
Last month I was for a day in Budapest, Hungary. It's a very beautiful city on the river Danube. Especially I liked the bridges, the Parliament, Fisherman's Bastion and thermal spa places.
I wasn't too lucky with weather - it snowed all day and the sky was mostly grey with no sun or even clouds. But closer to the evening it became a bit better and I managed to take few shots, which were approved here and (which is especially pleasant) already began to sell.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!