Budapest landmarks collection
Last month I was for a day in Budapest, Hungary. It's a very beautiful city on the river Danube. Especially I liked the bridges, the Parliament, Fisherman's Bastion and thermal spa places.
I wasn't too lucky with weather - it snowed all day and the sky was mostly grey with no sun or even clouds. But closer to the evening it became a bit better and I managed to take few shots, which were approved here and (which is especially pleasant) already began to sell.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People