I am still in a dry spell, however been very busy. One of the things I am doing is cleaning up and organizing my hard drives-what a mess. Normally I don't take time to keep up with it. This is a big job and I am in the mood to do it. Also think I'm going to take down all my unfinished paintings and lay them flat in a dark place-tired of looking at them. Mostly though, I am going through a big stack of Buddhist magazines my friend Annie loaned me. Shambhala Sun has the best art...Is reading Buddhist literature the equivalent of meditating, because I feel pretty good.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America