I am still in a dry spell, however been very busy. One of the things I am doing is cleaning up and organizing my hard drives-what a mess. Normally I don't take time to keep up with it. This is a big job and I am in the mood to do it. Also think I'm going to take down all my unfinished paintings and lay them flat in a dark place-tired of looking at them. Mostly though, I am going through a big stack of Buddhist magazines my friend Annie loaned me. Shambhala Sun has the best art...Is reading Buddhist literature the equivalent of meditating, because I feel pretty good.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget