I am still in a dry spell, however been very busy. One of the things I am doing is cleaning up and organizing my hard drives-what a mess. Normally I don't take time to keep up with it. This is a big job and I am in the mood to do it. Also think I'm going to take down all my unfinished paintings and lay them flat in a dark place-tired of looking at them. Mostly though, I am going through a big stack of Buddhist magazines my friend Annie loaned me. Shambhala Sun has the best art...Is reading Buddhist literature the equivalent of meditating, because I feel pretty good.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience