I am still in a dry spell, however been very busy. One of the things I am doing is cleaning up and organizing my hard drives-what a mess. Normally I don't take time to keep up with it. This is a big job and I am in the mood to do it. Also think I'm going to take down all my unfinished paintings and lay them flat in a dark place-tired of looking at them. Mostly though, I am going through a big stack of Buddhist magazines my friend Annie loaned me. Shambhala Sun has the best art...Is reading Buddhist literature the equivalent of meditating, because I feel pretty good.
Photo credits: Elena Ray Microstock Library © Elena Ray.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava