Build a simple and inexpensive light box
I found an article describing how to build an inexpensive light tent.
I think it will be useful for amateur photographer that can't spent a lot of money but want to have good pictures!
Infact with a light tent you can shot a picture from an object and isolate it from the background (also for change the BG color, like I made with this dragon!)
So, go read the article from digital-photography-school.com!
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
Related image searches
Box related image searches