Build a simple and inexpensive light box
I found an article describing how to build an inexpensive light tent.
I think it will be useful for amateur photographer that can't spent a lot of money but want to have good pictures!
Infact with a light tent you can shot a picture from an object and isolate it from the background (also for change the BG color, like I made with this dragon!)
So, go read the article from digital-photography-school.com!
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
Related image searches
Light related image searches