Build a simple and inexpensive light box
I found an article describing how to build an inexpensive light tent.
I think it will be useful for amateur photographer that can't spent a lot of money but want to have good pictures!
Infact with a light tent you can shot a picture from an object and isolate it from the background (also for change the BG color, like I made with this dragon!)
So, go read the article from digital-photography-school.com!
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
Related image searches
Light related image searches