Building a New Studio
Just in case some of you are still fighting the snow and ice and need something to think about, how about a new studio? You can learn from the best and Yuri has a new one to show you. I just saw this post and knew that it would get some of you photogs out of the winter doldrums just looking and deciding how to duplicate it. Lucky for me, it's becoming spring in my area and I have more important things to occupy my small mind! Such as, AHHHMMM, anyway, go forth and recreate if you dare.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: Photography in the wild
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia