Building a New Studio
Just in case some of you are still fighting the snow and ice and need something to think about, how about a new studio? You can learn from the best and Yuri has a new one to show you. I just saw this post and knew that it would get some of you photogs out of the winter doldrums just looking and deciding how to duplicate it. Lucky for me, it's becoming spring in my area and I have more important things to occupy my small mind! Such as, AHHHMMM, anyway, go forth and recreate if you dare.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars