Work is pressing me this months: wrapping up a videogame for release is not a relaxing task. I still manage somehow to practice photography, but, even more, i managed to take few days for my self to relax in Bulgaria before the final push to completion.
I'm going to Varna in a week, and I can't wait! Bulgaria is a fascinating country, half way between Europe and Asia, it takes from both and blends them together. Still a poor country in western terms, it's growing fast, but the mindset of the people living there still looks anchored to its traditions, which is so interesting to explore.
I hope I can come back with some good shots showing life and places in Bulgaria, maybe submit something for my first assignment on DT, if I reach 50 uploaded images. My goal is to save one image per day.
If any bulgarian here on DT wants to meet for a coffee in Varna from the 2nd to the 6th, feel free to mail me.
Photo credits: Vqrakaikova.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips