Work is pressing me this months: wrapping up a videogame for release is not a relaxing task. I still manage somehow to practice photography, but, even more, i managed to take few days for my self to relax in Bulgaria before the final push to completion.
I'm going to Varna in a week, and I can't wait! Bulgaria is a fascinating country, half way between Europe and Asia, it takes from both and blends them together. Still a poor country in western terms, it's growing fast, but the mindset of the people living there still looks anchored to its traditions, which is so interesting to explore.
I hope I can come back with some good shots showing life and places in Bulgaria, maybe submit something for my first assignment on DT, if I reach 50 uploaded images. My goal is to save one image per day.
If any bulgarian here on DT wants to meet for a coffee in Varna from the 2nd to the 6th, feel free to mail me.
Photo credits: Vqrakaikova.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip