Bulgaria - As I Saw It
Do you know something about Bulgaria? It is situated in South-Eastern Europe, on the Balkan peninsula. Probably you link it with yoghurt, Hristo Stoichkov and the nice winter and summer resorts.
So let me introduce you a gorgeous collection of images of Bulgaria I have made to fulfil your needs: Bulgaria . It consists of 35 pictures and still growing.
If you plan to visit it, do not hesitate to ask me some questions about this charming country and its traditions.
Photo credits: Dimitar Petarchev.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon