Bulgaria- Black Sea!
We have black sea.
The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast covers the whole eastern border of Bulgaria. Black Sea Coast beaches occupy approximately 130 km of the 378 km coast.
It is little,but it exists.It is black But exceptionally beautifully sometimes :), When it is calm.
Modern names of the Sea are equivalents of the English name, "Black Sea", including Greek Mavre Thalassa (Μαύρη Θάλασσα), Bulgarian Cherno more.
One of the youngest seas on the Earth, almost lake, the World's largest anoxic water body, draining a third of Europe, overfished and overcrowded, a model sea to study alien marine species invasions, heavily eutrophied, very beautiful, full of life: Black Sea.
Photo credits: Svetlin Yosifov.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?