Bulgaria- Black Sea!
We have black sea.
The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast covers the whole eastern border of Bulgaria. Black Sea Coast beaches occupy approximately 130 km of the 378 km coast.
It is little,but it exists.It is black But exceptionally beautifully sometimes :), When it is calm.
Modern names of the Sea are equivalents of the English name, "Black Sea", including Greek Mavre Thalassa (Μαύρη Θάλασσα), Bulgarian Cherno more.
One of the youngest seas on the Earth, almost lake, the World's largest anoxic water body, draining a third of Europe, overfished and overcrowded, a model sea to study alien marine species invasions, heavily eutrophied, very beautiful, full of life: Black Sea.
Photo credits: Svetlin Yosifov.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective