Bulgaria- Black Sea!
We have black sea.
The Bulgarian Black Sea Coast covers the whole eastern border of Bulgaria. Black Sea Coast beaches occupy approximately 130 km of the 378 km coast.
It is little,but it exists.It is black But exceptionally beautifully sometimes :), When it is calm.
Modern names of the Sea are equivalents of the English name, "Black Sea", including Greek Mavre Thalassa (Μαύρη Θάλασσα), Bulgarian Cherno more.
One of the youngest seas on the Earth, almost lake, the World's largest anoxic water body, draining a third of Europe, overfished and overcrowded, a model sea to study alien marine species invasions, heavily eutrophied, very beautiful, full of life: Black Sea.
Photo credits: Svetlin Yosifov.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget