Bushels and bushels of colorful veggies and Big flavor
Spring is coming to the northern hemisphere, and with it, the farmer's markets will soon return in abundance. I'm so excited to be able to go out wander the markets, and the farms, and the roadside stands in the sunshine again collecting a rainbow of tempting and delicious fruits and vegetables, and to plan my meals around the fresh, locally grown produce in the prettiest and most vibrant colors that catch my eye and inspire the appetite. The lively shapes and textures and aromas are so irresistible, I nearly always wind up lugging home more than I intended to, and often find myself at home later searching the internet for creative new ways to prepare my beautiful acquisitions.
I also can't help photographing them while I'm out there. I've maintained a large collection of these images here on Dreamstime for a number of years now. Today, I took time to add a boatload of more recent images from my portfolio into the collection. Each one brings back fond memories of a well spent afternoon outdoors somewhere, followed by at least one wonderful meal or side dish, or dessert prepared with a light heart and an enticing new recipe.
Here's a link to my ever growing collection. Fruits and Veggies and Sunshine!
Photo credits: Cmoulton.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava