Business metaphors a powerful thought evoking tool
Designers or writers looking to add visual impact to their work quite often look for a metaphor to use. These can come from a variety of sources, but what seems to work well is a simile. A similie of course differs from a standard metaphor because you are suggesting something is "like" something else, that is really not like it at all.
But of course, not all business decisions are made with such prudence. And many people believe that it is at all a guess at best.
Regardless of whether you see them as similies or metaphors, they are thought provoking, and add depth to any article. An image like this on a PowerPoint slide at a business forum makes the attendees think: "is this what I am doing?"
Photo credits: David Hilcher.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava