Business Trip to Seattle, USA
Business trips mean: Hard work, overtime and only a little bit free time.
My trip from Germany to Redmond/Seattle, USA, last December wasn't an exception.
But we had luck: Weekends were free, Thanks Giving Day and Black Friday, too. And I had even more luck: My colleague with whom I shared a car is a hobby photographer, too. Not as heavily equipped as I but with enough patience for my passion to make stock oriented photos.
Seattle is a very beautiful town - as long as it doesn't rain. It's called rainy town and has the highest suicide rate in the US because of the bad weather. But we had luck: Even the weather was nice - at least sometimes during the free days.
Here are some pics from Seattle:
And for the bad weather days we went into the museums.
The famous Museum of Flight:
And last but not least the Aquarium of Seattle and its lovely monster:
We also had the luck to enjoy the hospitality of our American colleague: He invited us to his home for superb food - inclusive turkey, of course. The beauty of Seattle, the breathtaking nature around Seattle and the hospitality of our American colleague was a lucky compensation for all the odds during our hard work.
Photo credits: Jdanne.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People