So Busy, So Much Good News - Including my First W-EL!
Between my day job, the holidays, my first two photo assignments and getting ready for our trip to Alaska next month, I haven't found time to post.
The last time I posted I said my next goal was to hopefully sell $100 in a month. The end of Janaury I finally broke the mark at $101. March, however, blew it away with $147! Better yet, it wasn't all NASCAR photos, I actually had a number of different types of photos sell, as a group, just as well.
We head to Alaska next month for 10 days, and hopefully I'll find a ton of photos that I'll be able to post on DT too!
Photo credits: Lawrence Weslowski Jr.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror