So Busy, So Much Good News - Including my First W-EL!
Between my day job, the holidays, my first two photo assignments and getting ready for our trip to Alaska next month, I haven't found time to post.
The last time I posted I said my next goal was to hopefully sell $100 in a month. The end of Janaury I finally broke the mark at $101. March, however, blew it away with $147! Better yet, it wasn't all NASCAR photos, I actually had a number of different types of photos sell, as a group, just as well.
We head to Alaska next month for 10 days, and hopefully I'll find a ton of photos that I'll be able to post on DT too!
Photo credits: Lawrence Weslowski Jr.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!