So Busy, So Much Good News - Including my First W-EL!
Between my day job, the holidays, my first two photo assignments and getting ready for our trip to Alaska next month, I haven't found time to post.
The last time I posted I said my next goal was to hopefully sell $100 in a month. The end of Janaury I finally broke the mark at $101. March, however, blew it away with $147! Better yet, it wasn't all NASCAR photos, I actually had a number of different types of photos sell, as a group, just as well.
We head to Alaska next month for 10 days, and hopefully I'll find a ton of photos that I'll be able to post on DT too!
Photo credits: Lawrence Weslowski Jr.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road