So Busy, So Much Good News - Including my First W-EL! - Dreamstime
Between my day job, the holidays, my first two photo assignments and getting ready for our trip to Alaska next month, I haven't found time to post.
The last time I posted I said my next goal was to hopefully sell $100 in a month. The end of Janaury I finally broke the mark at $101. March, however, blew it away with $147! Better yet, it wasn't all NASCAR photos, I actually had a number of different types of photos sell, as a group, just as well.
We head to Alaska next month for 10 days, and hopefully I'll find a ton of photos that I'll be able to post on DT too!
Photo credits: Lawrence Weslowski Jr.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone