Busy but rewarding month!
It has been a busy end to the month here with us having visitors for the last 10 days or so but I wrote back on the 19th that I had reached a couple of milestones over that weekend and made oth my 300th upload and 50th sale :)
It seems to be ticking the boxes for Dreamstime too as my approval rate this month has just topped 85% for the first time with 48 images accepted and only 8 rejected with my total figure now upto 324. It also appears that perseverance and hard work is starting to payoff on the sales side to as my revenue this month has been almost double that of any previous month. My revenue per download also just shaded over 1 USD for the first time also.
Photo credits: Llareggub.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images