Busy but rewarding month!
It has been a busy end to the month here with us having visitors for the last 10 days or so but I wrote back on the 19th that I had reached a couple of milestones over that weekend and made oth my 300th upload and 50th sale :)
It seems to be ticking the boxes for Dreamstime too as my approval rate this month has just topped 85% for the first time with 48 images accepted and only 8 rejected with my total figure now upto 324. It also appears that perseverance and hard work is starting to payoff on the sales side to as my revenue this month has been almost double that of any previous month. My revenue per download also just shaded over 1 USD for the first time also.
Photo credits: Llareggub.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips