I followed this little butterfly around for a few minutes - it would land here and there and then fly off. But finally it rested in the grass long enough for me to get a few pictures. I'd like to reshoot it with my new Canon 50mm f/1.4 lens, but I'm fairly pleased with how it turned out.
I like the vivid colors and details of its wings.
Its only been on Dreamstime for a day or so, and already 36 views. Wonder if it got featured somewhere/somehow?
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite