I have a butterfly farm in Sydney Australia. I sell butterflies for weddings and special events.
It is a fantastic job, I love to see the look on peoples faces when they release their beautiful butterflies into the sky. Every time you release butterflies, the experience can be greatly different. At a wedding, people release butterflies as a symbol of new beginnings. At a christening, people release butterflies to symbolize hope for the future and a new life. At funerals, people release butterflies to release the soul of their loved-one, up to heaven...
The butterflies don't know what their purpose is...they just want to fly away and be free
Photo credits: Raja Rc.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo