I have a butterfly farm in Sydney Australia. I sell butterflies for weddings and special events.
It is a fantastic job, I love to see the look on peoples faces when they release their beautiful butterflies into the sky. Every time you release butterflies, the experience can be greatly different. At a wedding, people release butterflies as a symbol of new beginnings. At a christening, people release butterflies to symbolize hope for the future and a new life. At funerals, people release butterflies to release the soul of their loved-one, up to heaven...
The butterflies don't know what their purpose is...they just want to fly away and be free
Photo credits: Raja Rc.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe