I have a butterfly farm in Sydney Australia. I sell butterflies for weddings and special events.
It is a fantastic job, I love to see the look on peoples faces when they release their beautiful butterflies into the sky. Every time you release butterflies, the experience can be greatly different. At a wedding, people release butterflies as a symbol of new beginnings. At a christening, people release butterflies to symbolize hope for the future and a new life. At funerals, people release butterflies to release the soul of their loved-one, up to heaven...
The butterflies don't know what their purpose is...they just want to fly away and be free
Photo credits: Raja Rc.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo