I have a butterfly farm in Sydney Australia. I sell butterflies for weddings and special events.
It is a fantastic job, I love to see the look on peoples faces when they release their beautiful butterflies into the sky. Every time you release butterflies, the experience can be greatly different. At a wedding, people release butterflies as a symbol of new beginnings. At a christening, people release butterflies to symbolize hope for the future and a new life. At funerals, people release butterflies to release the soul of their loved-one, up to heaven...
The butterflies don't know what their purpose is...they just want to fly away and be free
Photo credits: Raja Rc.
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!