Buyers - Getting Deals on Dreamstime
You've found the perfect image and want to purchase full ownership, but the price is a little more than your budget can afford.
What to do? Ask for a deal.
A lot of buyers might not realize that the creator of the image does have control over the price of SR-EL licenses. The SR-EL License allows you to purchase full ownership of a particular image, meaning you have exclusive rights to use that image.
As a creator, I can choose to have that price automatically applied to all my images, or I can set a fixed price manually for each with a minimum of $350. When automated, the more downloads an image receives, the higher the price increases, with some images well over $3000 - $5000.
So let's say the image you want to buy currently has an SR-EL price tag of $4000. It's well out of your price range but you are willing to pay $600. You can always leave your request as a comment to one of the images. It never hurts to ask and chances are, they will be happy to sell it to you at a cheaper price with a little negotiation.
If your offer is accepted, all the creator needs to do is adjust the price for that image in their account and it's ready for purchase through the site. Remember though that the minimum price allowed is $350 and the creator cannot adjust the price any lower than that.
Happy Image Hunting!
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava