Buying A New Camera
Next week I am finally going to buy a DSLR, and I can't wait! For now I have been shooting with a point & shoot, and while it takes decent pictures, it takes a lot of post processing work to get them up to par with the reviewer's standards.
I am getting a Canon Rebel XT (350D) used from a person on craigslist. I also am going to pick up the Canon EF 50mm f1.8 lens as my first lens for it.
Photo credits: Jason Clardy.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road