Buying A New Camera
Next week I am finally going to buy a DSLR, and I can't wait! For now I have been shooting with a point & shoot, and while it takes decent pictures, it takes a lot of post processing work to get them up to par with the reviewer's standards.
I am getting a Canon Rebel XT (350D) used from a person on craigslist. I also am going to pick up the Canon EF 50mm f1.8 lens as my first lens for it.
Photo credits: Jason Clardy.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa