Buying A New Camera
Next week I am finally going to buy a DSLR, and I can't wait! For now I have been shooting with a point & shoot, and while it takes decent pictures, it takes a lot of post processing work to get them up to par with the reviewer's standards.
I am getting a Canon Rebel XT (350D) used from a person on craigslist. I also am going to pick up the Canon EF 50mm f1.8 lens as my first lens for it.
Photo credits: Jason Clardy.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory