Buying A New Camera
Next week I am finally going to buy a DSLR, and I can't wait! For now I have been shooting with a point & shoot, and while it takes decent pictures, it takes a lot of post processing work to get them up to par with the reviewer's standards.
I am getting a Canon Rebel XT (350D) used from a person on craigslist. I also am going to pick up the Canon EF 50mm f1.8 lens as my first lens for it.
Photo credits: Jason Clardy.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles