Buzzwords - Get ready for the Beijing inspired
Projects over the past few years have had "traction" added as a measure of their success. I guess now we will be talking about "taking it all the way to the line" and "pass the baton" to the next phase etc. etc.. Hey, I am all for it, it makes me money.
Of course, the "spirit of the competition" and the concept of being part of the games is where business and sport conflict. There are no prizes for competing in business. The prize is to win, or at least be in the first few home.
I remember a Seinfeld episode when Jerry described 2nd place as "the best of the losers". Gotta love Jewish humour. Love it.
Can you think of some business buzzwords that will be recycled again over the next few weeks ... or even new ones!
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips