Buzzwords - Get ready for the Beijing inspired
Projects over the past few years have had "traction" added as a measure of their success. I guess now we will be talking about "taking it all the way to the line" and "pass the baton" to the next phase etc. etc.. Hey, I am all for it, it makes me money.
Of course, the "spirit of the competition" and the concept of being part of the games is where business and sport conflict. There are no prizes for competing in business. The prize is to win, or at least be in the first few home.
I remember a Seinfeld episode when Jerry described 2nd place as "the best of the losers". Gotta love Jewish humour. Love it.
Can you think of some business buzzwords that will be recycled again over the next few weeks ... or even new ones!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror