Bye bye Fred!
We all have a favourite model, Fred was mine.
I am going to miss him terribly. All the more so because I am responsible for his demise. It took only a couple of weeks to train him to pose wherever we put a worm or two. In fact he was often posing before I got the worms out of their box.
Soon he progressed to hand feeding:
Before we knew it he was coming into the kitchen for a chat with his tea-time treat. Having 3 cats we strongly discouraged this behaviour by keeping the garden door shut. (You know what's coming don't you?) His habit was to follow me round the garden whilst I worked, sweetly singing his encouragement.Then a couple of weeks ago I didn't notice that he was no longer singing until I went indoors and found devastation. I had forgotten to close the door behind me and he had presumably gone looking for the box of worms. My overfed, spoiled cats were in the dog house for a week but whichever one was responsible was just being a cat. I can only hope that his wife, (Ginger), was able to support her chicks without him. I think the moral of this sad tale must be to take very good care of your models.
Bye bye Fred
Photo credits: , Heathse.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster