Bye-Bye Love, Bye-Bye Happiness (Part 1)
But, it became the darkest day yesterday. My camera bag lost thoroughly. It contained my lovely camera Fuji S3 Pro and the favorable lens Nikor 70mm-200mm. I am felling into the extreme sad mood.
The camera was the first DLSR of mine. It had been my only photography weapon for nearly five years. I was involved in Dreamstime farther given to the photography with it. I searched it and had learned a lot of knowledge about photography farther gotten a happy method of life. I had taken a certain amounts of lively moments of my life. Certainly, many of them can be seen in my DT portfolio. The camera led me to the new steps of art and brought me lots of happiness.
It can be said that the camera is my love or my happiness.
This is my first photo accepted by DT. It was taken in a raining day, on the big bridge of Liao He River, northeast of China.
The lens was my first lens Sigma 28mm-105mm.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road