Bye-Bye Love, Bye-Bye Happiness (Part 1)
But, it became the darkest day yesterday. My camera bag lost thoroughly. It contained my lovely camera Fuji S3 Pro and the favorable lens Nikor 70mm-200mm. I am felling into the extreme sad mood.
The camera was the first DLSR of mine. It had been my only photography weapon for nearly five years. I was involved in Dreamstime farther given to the photography with it. I searched it and had learned a lot of knowledge about photography farther gotten a happy method of life. I had taken a certain amounts of lively moments of my life. Certainly, many of them can be seen in my DT portfolio. The camera led me to the new steps of art and brought me lots of happiness.
It can be said that the camera is my love or my happiness.
This is my first photo accepted by DT. It was taken in a raining day, on the big bridge of Liao He River, northeast of China.
The lens was my first lens Sigma 28mm-105mm.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one