Bye-Bye Love, Bye-Bye happiness (Part 2)
The sad mood used to come and confuse my common living rhythm once I do some photography as usual. Apparently, photography has become my most important hobby and deeply affected my daily life. In fact, I immerse in photography only several years by chance. The web page of Dreamstime gave me the chance. I have been contributing my pictures to it as well as learning knowledge about it from others.
The loss of the camera bag contained the useful lens frustrate me badly.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa