Bye-Bye Love, Bye-Bye happiness (Part 2)
The sad mood used to come and confuse my common living rhythm once I do some photography as usual. Apparently, photography has become my most important hobby and deeply affected my daily life. In fact, I immerse in photography only several years by chance. The web page of Dreamstime gave me the chance. I have been contributing my pictures to it as well as learning knowledge about it from others.
The loss of the camera bag contained the useful lens frustrate me badly.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success