Bye-Bye Love, Bye-Bye happiness (Part 2)
The sad mood used to come and confuse my common living rhythm once I do some photography as usual. Apparently, photography has become my most important hobby and deeply affected my daily life. In fact, I immerse in photography only several years by chance. The web page of Dreamstime gave me the chance. I have been contributing my pictures to it as well as learning knowledge about it from others.
The loss of the camera bag contained the useful lens frustrate me badly.
Photo credits: Buford Wong.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!