Cactus and succulent photography
Photographing cactus and succulents is something that I have come to appreciate over the past couple of months. They have a lot to offer in terms of shape, close-ups, color, symmetry.
The first series of photos on them allowed me to experiment with Collections, as a tool to further promote photos here on Dreamstime, and I was able to create my first collection of cactus and succulents.
I already have noticed that collections helpt to increase the number of views, so that is a positive experience for me.
Any other cactus and succulent photographers here?
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk