Cactus and succulent photography
Photographing cactus and succulents is something that I have come to appreciate over the past couple of months. They have a lot to offer in terms of shape, close-ups, color, symmetry.
The first series of photos on them allowed me to experiment with Collections, as a tool to further promote photos here on Dreamstime, and I was able to create my first collection of cactus and succulents.
I already have noticed that collections helpt to increase the number of views, so that is a positive experience for me.
Any other cactus and succulent photographers here?
Photo credits: Olaf Brugman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa