Cactus and succulent photography
Photographing cactus and succulents is something that I have come to appreciate over the past couple of months. They have a lot to offer in terms of shape, close-ups, color, symmetry.
The first series of photos on them allowed me to experiment with Collections, as a tool to further promote photos here on Dreamstime, and I was able to create my first collection of cactus and succulents.
I already have noticed that collections helpt to increase the number of views, so that is a positive experience for me.
Any other cactus and succulent photographers here?
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal