Came Back from Vacation
Last month, I went back to my hometown in China for a 2-week vacation. I met a lot of my good friends. They treated me with many delicious Chinese foods.
I didn't visit EXPO in Shanghai, the hottest place now in China.Instead, I went to the village I used to live in when I was a child, and now some people are still living in penury. But to be honest, I could not control my tear when I took these pictures…
Thanks for your reading.
Photo credits: Tracy0703.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles