Came Back from Vacation
Last month, I went back to my hometown in China for a 2-week vacation. I met a lot of my good friends. They treated me with many delicious Chinese foods.
I didn't visit EXPO in Shanghai, the hottest place now in China.Instead, I went to the village I used to live in when I was a child, and now some people are still living in penury. But to be honest, I could not control my tear when I took these pictures…
Thanks for your reading.
Photo credits: Tracy0703.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama