Since joining Dreamstime, I've submitted photographs taken with various cameras, starting with a good old point and shoot, followed by a bridge camera and now, with a recently bought DSLR. It's a natural progression but I feel it's still, more about the subject of your photo that counts, rather than the type of camera you use. I've only used the DSLR a little but comparing the three photos, can you tell, which image was taken with which camera (without looking at the date taken of course)
What do you think?
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Progression related image searches
Photo credits: S Walker.