Since joining Dreamstime, I've submitted photographs taken with various cameras, starting with a good old point and shoot, followed by a bridge camera and now, with a recently bought DSLR. It's a natural progression but I feel it's still, more about the subject of your photo that counts, rather than the type of camera you use. I've only used the DSLR a little but comparing the three photos, can you tell, which image was taken with which camera (without looking at the date taken of course)
What do you think?
Photo credits: S Walker.
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch