Since joining Dreamstime, I've submitted photographs taken with various cameras, starting with a good old point and shoot, followed by a bridge camera and now, with a recently bought DSLR. It's a natural progression but I feel it's still, more about the subject of your photo that counts, rather than the type of camera you use. I've only used the DSLR a little but comparing the three photos, can you tell, which image was taken with which camera (without looking at the date taken of course)
What do you think?
Photo credits: S Walker.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster