Since joining Dreamstime, I've submitted photographs taken with various cameras, starting with a good old point and shoot, followed by a bridge camera and now, with a recently bought DSLR. It's a natural progression but I feel it's still, more about the subject of your photo that counts, rather than the type of camera you use. I've only used the DSLR a little but comparing the three photos, can you tell, which image was taken with which camera (without looking at the date taken of course)
What do you think?
Photo credits: S Walker.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!
- To Serif or not to Serif? Determining the Font for Your Brand