Camera in your head
I have an engineer friend who is very good at what he does. Every time we go into a building he automatically starts looking around. He doesn't even realize he does, it but he checks out the structure, heating ducts, everything you can see. Sometimes he makes comments like, isn't that strange the way they built that?
But then I think how many times I look at something and in my head take a photo of it. Or I imagine adding a little side lighting or moving something around just a bit.
So how about you? Do you have that camera in your head?
It can't be just me. Remember it's o.k. to be obsessed with it as long as your not on meds for it.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget