It can be done!
Well, it's been a long time coming...but it's 100 up! Yep, 100 downloads and more importantly the first $100. I have to say that I have been dragged away from the photography in the last 18 months, having to concentrate on other business, but the shots on dreamstime have been slowly clocking up the downloads. It goes to show if you concentrate on the quality of composition then you can still make some money.
If I can do it then you can as well. Stick at it!
Photo credits: Antloft.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry