Can I do this job?
I come from China, a mysterious oriental country, I love photography, and are willing to pay a lot of energy. Unfortunately, the Chinese people's awareness of copyright is bad, photographers are often stolen in China, I can not imagine their photo shoot may also be purchased. In DreamsTime.com, I see a lot of high-level photographers, their work is great!
I would like to ask, can I do it?
Photo credits: Li Zheng.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready