Can I do this job?
I come from China, a mysterious oriental country, I love photography, and are willing to pay a lot of energy. Unfortunately, the Chinese people's awareness of copyright is bad, photographers are often stolen in China, I can not imagine their photo shoot may also be purchased. In DreamsTime.com, I see a lot of high-level photographers, their work is great!
I would like to ask, can I do it?
Photo credits: Li Zheng.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?