Can photography change us?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think it's more than that. It can generate a world of emotions and feelings, like a drop in a glass of water. It's all about the moment and how you feel about it when you choose to press the shutter button.
Photography doesn't tell only the story of the subject in front of the camera, but also of the person behind it!
Photo credits: Cosmin Anton.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day