Can photography change us?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think it's more than that. It can generate a world of emotions and feelings, like a drop in a glass of water. It's all about the moment and how you feel about it when you choose to press the shutter button.
Photography doesn't tell only the story of the subject in front of the camera, but also of the person behind it!
Photo credits: Cosmin Anton.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget