Can photography change us?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think it's more than that. It can generate a world of emotions and feelings, like a drop in a glass of water. It's all about the moment and how you feel about it when you choose to press the shutter button.
Photography doesn't tell only the story of the subject in front of the camera, but also of the person behind it!
Photo credits: Cosmin Anton.
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For