Can you feel it?? Fall Is In The Air!!!
It is just beginning, the days are getting shorter. Soon the HEAT of summer will make way for the warm days and crisp cool nights of FALL. All the color and majesty of the harvest season is almost upon us. I can already see the early signs of the season and I can’t wait.
The apples, pumpkins, gourds, winter vegetables, the harvest foods. Beautiful colors in the trees as they get ready to drop there leaves for winters sleep. Beautiful clear blue skys, walks in the cool mountain air. Crisp fall leaves that crunch beneath your feet. I can almost smell the apple pie and the turkey baking in the oven.
Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas…. All the colors and splendur of the fall season, just around the corner, so grab your cameras and prepare your game plan.
I will be hitting the local Pumpkin festival, The Christmas crafts fair, The corn maze in a near buy town. Also at least two trips to the Blueridge Parkway and my granddaughters Miracle League baseball games. Then all the Christmas lights festivals I can find. Oh I almost forgot SHOPPING!!!!
I Just Hope my batteries hold out!!!!
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website
- Humbled by Those Around Me (Food For Thought)
- Keyword Spamming - Why It's Not Such a Good Idea?
- Cap Blanc Nez: A Hidden Gem Found Near Calais Right at The Northernmost Tip of France