Can you feel it?? Fall Is In The Air!!!
It is just beginning, the days are getting shorter. Soon the HEAT of summer will make way for the warm days and crisp cool nights of FALL. All the color and majesty of the harvest season is almost upon us. I can already see the early signs of the season and I can’t wait.
The apples, pumpkins, gourds, winter vegetables, the harvest foods. Beautiful colors in the trees as they get ready to drop there leaves for winters sleep. Beautiful clear blue skys, walks in the cool mountain air. Crisp fall leaves that crunch beneath your feet. I can almost smell the apple pie and the turkey baking in the oven.
Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas…. All the colors and splendur of the fall season, just around the corner, so grab your cameras and prepare your game plan.
I will be hitting the local Pumpkin festival, The Christmas crafts fair, The corn maze in a near buy town. Also at least two trips to the Blueridge Parkway and my granddaughters Miracle League baseball games. Then all the Christmas lights festivals I can find. Oh I almost forgot SHOPPING!!!!
I Just Hope my batteries hold out!!!!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation