With this in mind, my girlfriend offered to bring, for our next shoot, all the proper clothing and a bright red bilingual Criminal Code, that looked very nice. On top of that, we got lucky, one of best model we ever work with, Sarah-Monica, actually call us up to do a concept shoot! With all of these ingredients in place, we were able to do a quick, cool series of photos. Even if the concept is for very niche market, I think it has a lot of potential.
The photo shoot went great, and Sarah-Monica really got into the spirit of things.
You can find the photos here
Photo credits: Yann Poirier.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster