Canadian Lawyer - Dreamstime
With this in mind, my girlfriend offered to bring, for our next shoot, all the proper clothing and a bright red bilingual Criminal Code, that looked very nice. On top of that, we got lucky, one of best model we ever work with, Sarah-Monica, actually call us up to do a concept shoot! With all of these ingredients in place, we were able to do a quick, cool series of photos. Even if the concept is for very niche market, I think it has a lot of potential.
The photo shoot went great, and Sarah-Monica really got into the spirit of things.
You can find the photos here
Photo credits: Yann Poirier.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots